Tuesday, April 7, 2009

~~~UNC NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!~~~



UNC won the 2009 National Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And, it wasn't even close!

Wow, what a great ending to a great season of hoops!  I admit the end is bittersweet as it means 7 months until next year's season starts up again.  I am so happy for this team, but sad to not be able to see them in action again.


Oh, and I got my law license in the mail today.  I figured that was a good omen...I could have failed the bar again and UNC could have been knocked out in the tourney, or I could have passed the bar, yet UNC loses or vice versa...but no, I passed the bar AND UNC won the National Championship.  Add that to Obama winning and the Phillies winning, and life is feeling pretty good right now.

And to that...CHEERS!


No comments: