Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Brackets, Biscuits, and Bar Results

Since everyone seems to be asking:
  1.  I should get bar results in another 2-3 weeks.  Based on what they've done in past years, I'm guessing the coveted letter in a pretty cream-colored envelope will be mailed on 3/21 or 3/28.  I am still feeling rather ambivalent about the results.  I mean, if I fail it, I just take it again.  Of course, I'd rather not take it again, but there are worse things I could do in life, like sit in a tanning bed for hours (my personal idea of hell).
  2. Yes, I'm picking UNC to go all the way...except in 2 secret ballots that I'll only share with 2 people.  I have to take into account that Lawson might not be able to play 100% all games, but I'm not about to publicize that I've picked a team other than UNC to win.  I will say that I have picked a 2/15 upset involving a certain devilish team that rhymes with puke in at least one bracket.  I'm also partial to 3/14 upsets and #6 seeds.
  3. Biscuits...yes, I really know how to make them and no, I don't keep a stash in my car for when you see me in public.  Every time I go to a store or gas station or post office in my work uniform, someone inevitably asks if I have any biscuits with me.  Um, no.  And I don't have any chicken, either.

Off to finish a few more brackets...GO HEELS!

No comments: