Thursday, March 5, 2009

Windfall-bound

So so so so excited to finally get away for a few days! I'm heading to a small town on the coast of South Carolina, where I'll spend 3 days with my best friends and my honey. We don't do much of anything except eat, drink, and be merry. Well, there's usually a slack game of bocce ball and an occasional jog around the property. The main event is the UNC-Dook game. I'm picky about watching big games, but this is the perfect environment---I think between the 8 adults, there are 9 UNC degrees (one more in progress). It's not too loud (unlike a crowded sports bar) yet provides the feeling of a party when we win. Since I had to go right back to work after the exam, I didn't have the opportunity to get away and relax. This will be good for me.

Only about 25 days or so until results come in....

No comments: