Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Morning Progress Report

I had another nice weekend, but I fear it might have been the last one of that intensity until after the Bar exam. It's not so much the partying and drinking that is harmful, but rather the general malaise that results the next day. But, to my defense, it is important to relax when possible while studying for the Bar exam. I had to take advantage of the some of the last winter seasonals (beer) before the spring seasonals start rolling in. I also enjoyed celebrating a 40th birthday with a friend. The bar exam IS important, but learning how to balance other important things in life is one of the lessons learned during crunch-time.

So....I finished up Wills and Professional Responsibility. I've also gotten about about 25% of Con Law done. This week, I'll tackle some smaller NC topics, like Mortgages, Trusts, and Agency. I will also finish Con Law.

Another thing I will do this week is work on getting to bed a bit earlier and doing about 15 minutes more of cardio while at the gym (that helps me go to sleep). While I can generally get away with 6 hours of sleep each night, by the time the weekend rolls around, all I want to do is sleep in. Unfortunately, that gives me a late start on a prime day for studying.

Lastly, I will try to stake out a good place to study in the evenings. I'm not sure if it will be a coffee place or a library or a combination of both, but I will have to get out of my house at least a few nights a week if I want to get anything done.

6 full weeks left....where did the time go??!?!

No comments: