Monday, February 23, 2009

Decanting

Enjoyed coffee and a strudel at Copa Vida this morning as I went over those 100 key flashcards. Got groceries for the next few days (half-and-half since my sweet lab decided he wanted to drink the pint I had left on the counter, and eggs and bread for my packed with protein breakfast sandwich).  Picked up Girl Scout cookies I ordered.  Cleaned the house.  Went to the gym.  Got a pedicure (chose a fun purple for some odd reason).  Finally "got" the difference between spousal privilege and marital privilege and scribbled the stick-person image on a wadded up receipt in my purse. Went to dinner with the beau.  Now, sitting on the couch and drinking wine. Clothing is ready for tomorrow (fleece yoga pants and a fleece pullover). Backup wake-up calls are scheduled.  Snacks are packed (not like we can bring anything in...) and my admission ticket is under my car keys.  I am as ready as I'll ever be.

I am so tired.  I can't believe the bar exam is finally here.  I am going to do my best and that's all I can do. :)

Wish me luck....

No comments: