Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Day One, Done

And, in case any of you are wondering...it doesn't feel any better.  There is still the feeling that I didn't do enough, but I've learned that that's a common feeling.  I've been doing well on multis, so I hope that tomorrow I can do well enough to recover for any deficiencies today.

A few questions were relating to topics that I had at least a 6 point knowledge of (we're told we need to average 6 points an essay to pass).  And, on the topics I didn't know so well, I think I may have managed at least 6 points on those.  And, then of course, there are a few questions where my score will depend on how others answered, so that is my hope for the Secured transactions question regarding a bankruptcy trustee and bank accounts.  It was question #12 and I had only 15 minutes left to answer it.  I don't think extra time would have given me more time for a better answer, but one can only hope that no one else knew a lick about set-offs and bankruptcy.

I shared a table with another person who failed in July by one point.  I hope he passes, too.  If anyone ever wanted to depict "WTF?,"  I'm sure that they would see that look on our faces after a bar exam session.

You can study and study and study and get hit with something you've never seen.  You can give it your all and still feel like it wasn't enough.  We just won't know until 5 weeks from now whether we are minimally competent enough.

So, while I had intended to completely rest tonight, I am going to look over some MBE stuff for insurance.  Of course, I'll do that over a glass of wine...

No comments: