Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A trust is....

Those were my first thoughts this morning upon awakening.  My last thoughts before bedtime involved involuntary dismissals and being taxed for the costs of the action.  In a week from today, I will be finishing up lunch before embarking on the last session of the bar exam.

I've gone through essays and written out rules.  I've done multis.  Yet, sometimes I still feel like I can't possibly remember all of this for the bar exam....and then I wake up thinking about the definition of a trust, and I realize I know what it is.  And, just like that came out of nowhere this morning, it will similarly make itself available for regurgitation on Tuesday.

Last night, I was reading some posts on a forum for people taking the bar and was surprised to see how many had unsupportive significant others.  I am definitely lucky in that regard.  Now, if he would just take the test for me, I'd be a happy woman.  I know I'm not alone when I speak for other bar exam takers---the support of family and partners means more than they'll ever know---

Today's plan:
Massage--already done (didn't realize how much tension I've been storing in my body)
Lunch-already done (need to be reminded to eat)

Finish Yellow BarBri book.
Write out important rules for my weaker subjects (Secured Transactions, Mortgages, Sales).
60 PMBR multis.

Tomorrow:
February and July 2007, and February and July 2008 bar exams
Review 2005, 2006 exams that I did yesterday
60 PMBR multis

Friday:
100 Question Timed 2006 MBE (new questions)
Write rules for weak topics.

Saturday:
100 Question Timed BarBri or PMBR set
Review weak topics/concepts
Dinner with SigO

Sunday:
1 hour each major NC topic (review outline, write out rules)

Monday:
Long workout at gym
Long walk with dogs
Dinner with SigO
Long Bath
Glass of Wine
Yoga

Tuesday:
Are you ready to rumble?????
(As a writer, I'll be in the Dorton Arena, home of the Carolina Rollergirls--I think I'll try to adopt a Rollergirl attitude as I knock those questions out of play.)

OK, back to studying....




No comments: